Saturday, December 26, 2020

Why do I feel like, 

I can't freely say what I want. 

I can't be carefree. 

I can't remain neutral or casual about things. 

Because whatever I say or do has repercussions. 

Even though I have been doing it forever. 


Why do I feel that all my actions are wrong. 

Choosing to be tactful when speaking is wrong. 

Yet when in front of others , 

Your choice to be tactful is correct. 


Why do I feel like someone with no considerations?

Choosing when to speak or what to speak,

Becomes nonchalant, not listening. 

And yet I got no issues with man management, 

But quite the opposite of you?


My way of life got me this far. 

It definitely served me well. 

To be corrected by someone who can't get things right, 

Feels like an insult. 


Yes I feel insulted. 

Like a slap to my face. 

For every single things that I did. 

No comments: